Our signature hard wax provides quick, efficient results and a less painful waxing experience! This stripless wax is heated at a low temperature to minimize irritation, adheres only to the hair and not the skin itself. Safely removing both fine and coarse hair.
Here at CT Beauty Hub we follow strict hygiene procedures, our rooms are private, and thoroughly sanitized. We use disposable nitrile gloves, along with single use supplies, we take pride in no double dipping, and our beds are sprayed and wiped down with antibacterial disinfectant after every single person.
| Do's & Don'ts |
- We recommend your hair is at least ¼ inches long.
- Please disclose if you have any skin allergies or are currently taking/applying any prescriptions such as - Retin-A, isotretinion, tretinoin or any other skin related prescribed topicals or medications. These prescriptions can cause thinning of the skin, potentially causing it to tear your skin when waxing.
- Don't tan 48 hours before your wax service. Skin is likely to become more sensitive. If you’re already sunburned? Skip the wax until your skin is healed. This goes for all types of waxing, from your bikini area to your eyebrows.
- Avoid exfoliating 24 hours before waxing to avoid irritation. (We do encourage you to exfoliate a few times a week to remove dead skin cells and to avoid ingrowns.)
- Schedule your wax a few days before an event or intimacy to alleviate any redness and to avoid skin irritation.
- For best results you should be scheduling your wax every 4 weeks to get your hair on the same growth cycle.